Wednesday, October 20, 2010

8 weeks and counting!!!

Seriously...that's all the time I have left before our caboose baby arrives. Crazy how fast time has flown. Although, as busy as we seem to always be, I guess it's not that crazy.
I am so ready physically to be able to sleep on my belly again, to not be uncomfortable when I stand or sit or lie down, lol. I am ready to not see the numbers on the scale continually climb.

I am not quite ready to be up all hours of the night...Domenick didn't start sleeping through the night until he was 14 months old!!! I pray this one has mercy on me and doesn't take that long to sleep all night. I am nervous about all of our extracurricular activities and the running around they entail and having a newborn. I am super duper nervous about having a tubal. I have made it 31 years without a surgery....and now I feel it's necessary.

I know God doesn't give us more than we can handle, with his grace. I have done this 4 times already and the difficult times are a blur compared to all the great times each one has brought to our lives.

1 comment:

Kelly Perry said...

I had a tubal the day after I had Nolan and honestly - it wasn't a big deal at all. I did not feel any more pain than I did after I had Peyton. Just don't think about it too much. I promise, it's not a big deal at all. Especially after you've already had 4 kids. A tubal is a piece of cake (and you'll be glad to have it done while you're already at the hospital anyway).