Monday, June 14, 2010

Iowa...

is where my husband is and has been for the last 10 days. If you have followed my blog or know me in real life, Tony is now a Catastrophic Insurance Adjuster. He has done training after training and classes and is on half a dozen rosters. He is independent, and has been waiting for an opportunity to go and make some $$. Well, our friend's dad, who is giving him an opportunity, when most companies require 2 year's experience, and will probably only call him in the event of a major hurricane...called him out to Iowa. He has trained for a bit with another adjuster and will get to actually do some of his own claims and earn some $$. What this has really done for him though is to show him that he can indeed do this and to give him the confidence that he has needed. He is doing an awesome job and will now get called out again from this company.

What this has done for me is to show me that I can make it when he has to be gone...and it has eased some of my fears about $$.

Praising God...He continues to show us that we have made the right decision. And...let me just say how proud of my husband I am. He left the only career he has ever had, one which had many bad aspects, but did provide well for our family. He took a chance and a risk in order to ultimately provide better for our family and to be at home more! I really couldn't be more proud!

No comments: