Monday, May 24, 2010

Pregnancy Update

I am almost 10 weeks pregnant, and experiencing mad heartburn/nausea. I have not gotten sick though, so that's a plus...and the nausea comes and goes. I have gained 2 lbs, mostly since I haven't gotten sick and to combat the nausea I am constantly eating something.

I can still fit into my clothes, but they are getting a bit uncomfortable and I have bought a few "in-between" outfits.

I am a bit cranky, but not horribly so.

I have gone to the doctor already, 2 weeks ago and got to see the baby on the u/s and the little heart was beating away. My next appt is at 13 wks.

I am just trying to make it until 12 weeks and hoping I have more energy and less nausea/heartburn. So...2 more weeks, til I hopefully have some relief.

Honestly, I am so glad this is my last time being pregnant. I am trying very hard to hide the symptoms from the kids and give them my best...but some days the exhaustion makes this difficult. I am getting my tubes tied this time because this will complete our family and I just really can't imagine another pregnancy...though of course it is worth it in the end.

No comments: