Wednesday, November 17, 2010

In the Next Month..

I will be on maternity leave from babysitting this time next week for 12 weeks!

Thanksgiving will have come and gone...this year we are going to a friend's house. I am so excited! We have done Thanksgivings with family and by ourselves. This is our first year going to Keli's house. The kids will have a ball and all I have to bring is an appetizer...thank goodness for not having to make a full meal!

All my Christmas shopping will be done. I am close to being done now!

My oldest daughter will turn 8 and we will be having a pirate/treasure hunt party!

I should have received a decision regarding admission into the school psychology program.

I will have had our last baby and a tubal. 28 days from today if Lainey hasn't come on her own, I will be induced!

What a crazy, busy, lifechanging month ahead of us!

No comments: