Thursday, July 15, 2010

Slacker Blogger/Busy Mom

I have not blogged lately.....and let's see why?

I have all 4 kids home for the summer all day and Tony a lot of days and I babysit 2 boys.

Keeping 6 kids out of trouble and productive/busy is a full time job, not even accounting for all the messes they make for me to clean up, laundry they create.

Feeding 6 kids constantly is a full time job.

Being pregnant during the hottest part of the year is EXHAUSTING. I am feeling much more human lately though.

A week's vacation at the beach. No blogging there...too busy soaking up the sun, enjoying everything about being there.


Well, you get the picture! Summer is busy! In 5 more weeks, the school year will start here again, and well, I'll be just as busy/busier, but it will be more scheduled/structured. Alivia will be starting kindergarten this year, unbelievably. Lexi will be in 2nd grade....and Allie Cat will be going a few days a week to pre-k 3. Guess what that means? At least a few days a week with only me and Domenick....well, until December when this new little one arrives. Speaking of which, we find out what we are having next Monday, the 19th.

No comments: